Christmas Day - Monday, December 25, 2023 - State Offices, Gainwell Technologies, DentaQuest, AssureCare and the ColoradoPAR Program will be closed.
Capitation cycles for managed care entities may potentially be delayed. The receipt of warrants and EFTs may potentially be delayed due to the processing at the United State Postal Service or providers’ individual banks.
- Programs Available Through Health First Colorado
- Benefits Utilization System (BUS) Updates
- Colorado Healthcare Affordability and Sustainability Enterprise (CHASE)
- Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP)
- Diabetes Resource Center
- Electronic Visit Verification
- Long-Term Services and Supports Programs
- Nursing Facility Minimum Wage Supplemental Payment
- Old Age Pension Health and Medical Care Program (OAP)
- Payment Error Rate Measurement (PERM)
- The Payment Error Rate Measurement (PERM) is an audit program developed by the federal government to comply with law. The program examines eligibility decisions and payments to providers for Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) for accuracy. Click the link above to learn more about PERM.
- Prenatal Plus Program
- Primary Care Fund (PCF)
- Public Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Supplemental Payment
- Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) Program
- Each state must contract with a contingency-fee-based vendor to review provider claims. The purpose of the review is to reduce improper Medicaid payments through the efficient detection and collection of overpayments, the identification of underpayments and the implementation of actions that will prevent future improper payments.
- Rate Information For Stakeholders
- Medicaid Provider Rate Review Advisory Committee
- Behavioral Health Rate Reform
- Stakeholder Engagement Protocols
Emails to Providers and Recent Communications are now located on the Provider News page.