The goal of the Primary Care Fund (PCF) is to support community clinics and primary care providers by awarding funding based on the number of medically indigent patients the provider serves. Applications for the dissemination of funds from the Primary Care Fund are processed once a year.
Please take a look at the PCF Fact Page in the "Who Should Apply" section for the application timeline.
Application, Process and Timeline
This timeline may be revised at the discretion of the Department.
Monday, January 31, 2022
- Application Form Released
Friday, February 11, 2022
- Questions Due from Applicant Agencies
- Submit questions regarding the application or the Primary Care Fund by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Answers to received questions will be compiled, discussed/clarified at the Annual PCF Application Conference, and posted on the Department's website.
Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Annual Primary Care Fund Conference
Tuesday March 2, 2022
1:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M.
Virtually via Zoom
Friday, April 22, 2022
- Intent to Apply Notification Due from Applicant Agencies
- Notify the Department of intent to submit an application for the Primary Care Fund by email to email@example.com.
- The notification should include:
- Applicant agency's business name,
- Primary and secondary contact person, and
- Email and telephone number for primary and secondary contact person.
Friday, May 20, 2022
- Application responses due by close of business uploaded to SharePoint and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faxes will not be accepted.
Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Tentative award notification as determined by the Department.