We administer Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid program), Child Health Plan Plus, and other health care programs.
Protect Yourself! Beware of Scams
Scammers are targeting Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) members through text messages and phone calls. Learn how to protect yourself.
Update Your Information
Make sure Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) have your current phone number, email and mailing address. It’s important to make sure we can reach you when it’s time to fill out paperwork.
Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus members, providers, and stakeholders: Get updated information about COVID-19.
Gov. Polis Signs Legislation to Save Coloradans Money on Prescription Drug Costs
HB23-1201 eliminates drug pricing mark-ups between what a health carrier pays a pharmacy for a drug and what it charges to employers and consumers for dispensing that same drug. See our News Release.
Lt. Gov. Primavera Signs Legislation Enabling Health First Colorado Members Greater Control Over Their Attendant Care Services
SB23-289 allows HCPF to expand services that help Health First Colorado members with disabilities to remain in their homes and communities and increase choice on how long-term care services are provided while saving the state money. See our News Release.
In April 2023 there were 1,751,601 Coloradans enrolled in Health First Colorado and 45,821 enrolled in Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+).
I Want To...
- How will I know when my renewal is due?
- How do I get a Health First Colorado card?
- How can I log in to PEAK and manage my account?
- How do I get help using PEAK?
- What is my Case Number?
- How do I change my Primary Care Provider?
- How do I get behavioral health services?
- How do I cancel my Health First Colorado coverage?
- What are Health First Colorado's benefits and co-payments?
- How do I check the status of my application?