We administer Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid program), Child Health Plan Plus, and other health care programs.
Update Your Information
Make sure Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) have your current phone number, email and mailing address. It’s important to make sure we can reach you when it’s time to fill out paperwork.
Health First Colorado and CHP+ Cover Members for 12 Months After Giving Birth
Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus now offer expanded maternal health care and family planning benefits and services.
Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus members, providers, and stakeholders: Get updated information about COVID-19.
1570 Grant Building Closed
The Department's main office at 1570 Grant Street in Denver is currently closed to the public due to COVID-19 concerns. See our Contact Us page for all your member support options.
In February 2023 there were 1,702,359 Coloradans enrolled in Health First Colorado and 47,177 enrolled in Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+).
I Want To...
- How do I get a Health First Colorado card?
- How can I log in to PEAK and manage my account?
- How do I get help using PEAK?
- What is my Case Number?
- How do I change my Primary Care Provider?
- How do I get behavioral health services?
- How do I cancel my Health First Colorado coverage?
- What are Health First Colorado's benefits and co-payments?
- How do I check the status of my application?