Attention All Providers
- Kepro Customer Service Line: (720) 689-6340
- Kepro Provider Fax Line: (800) 922-3508 (toll free)
- HCPF Policy questions or assistance, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For PDN or Home Health questions, email: email@example.com
- For an escalated concern or issue, email: Kepro's provider inbox first at: firstname.lastname@example.org, then if this doesn't address the concern or issue, please escalate your email to the UM Inbox at HCPF_UM@state.co.us.
Kepro delivers care management and quality oversight solutions using clinical expertise and technology-driven solutions to improve quality and clinical outcomes for vulnerable populations. Kepro currently holds both Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) and QIO-like designations from CMS. Kepro is Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) accredited and licensed to perform reviews in every state. Kepro brings 30+ years of Medicaid and Medicare experience, serving 27 Medicaid agencies over more than 20 years. They are one of the largest and most experienced federal, state, and local government review vendors in the nation, supporting government programs for over one billion covered individuals since 1985.
- EPDST Exceptions to State Plan Benefit Limits and Coverage Standards Fact Sheet
- EPSDT Exception Coverage Request Form
Inpatient Hospital Review Program (IHRP)
- Updated Information Coming Soon
Pediatric Long-Term Home Health (PLTHH/LTHH)