The Office of Community Living (OCL) is working on a variety of policy and rule changes related to its Home and Community Based Services waivers and programs. The engagement of members, families and stakeholders throughout these changes is a critical part of this process. Below is information about a variety of projects and ways you can be involved.
Don't see what you're looking for on this calendar? Office of Community Living stakeholder meetings can also be found on the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Stakeholder Engagement Calendar.
Please note: The above calendar is continually evolving as new meetings are added and discontinued meetings removed. If you do not see a meeting that you attend listed on this calendar, please notify the Office of Community Living by emailing John.R.Barry@state.co.us.
Committees and Work Groups
Other Ways to Be Involved
Stakeholder Workgroup Reports
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA)
- Care and Case Management (CCM)
- Case Management Redesign
- Children's Disability Advisory Committee
- Community First Choice Council
- Complementary and Integrative Health Advisory Committee
- Department of Justice Findings Public Meetings
- Direct Care Workforce Collaborative
- Electronic Visit Verification Stakeholder Workgroup
- HCBS Final Rule Setting Process
- HCBS Public Comment Opportunities
- Home Delivered Meals Expansion Stakeholder Workgroup
- Host Home Oversight Stakeholder Workgroup
- Human Rights Committee
- Long-Term Home Health Stakeholder Meeting
- National Core Indicators (NCI) Pilot Survey
- Nursing Facility Advisory Council (NFAC)
- Nursing Facility Provider Fee Advisory Board (PFAB)
- Nursing Home Innovations Grant Board - CDPHE
- OCL Update Webinars
- Participant Directed Programs Policy Collaborative (PDPPC)
- Private Duty Nursing Webinars
- Supported Living Services (SLS) Waiver Exception Review Process
- Transitions Stakeholder Advisory Council
Reasonable accommodations for meetings will be provided upon request for persons with disabilities. Auxiliary aids and services for individuals with disabilities and language services for individuals whose first language is not English may be provided upon request. Please notify email@example.com or at 303-866-3173, or the 504/ADA Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the meeting to make arrangements.