The purpose of the Complementary and Integrative Health (formerly Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Advisory Committee) is to advise the Department as it reviews elements of the Complementary and Integrative Health waiver (formerly the SCI waiver).
Our meeting has a standing time and will be hosted virtually:
- Starting in 2023, this committee will meet quarterly on the second Thursday of the month in February, May, August, and November.
- Join Google Meet Link
- Join by phone: 601-526-1795, PIN: 330 218 839#
Future Meeting Dates
- November 9, 2023 from 10 to 11:15 a.m.
November 9, 2023
August 10, 2023
May 11, 2023
February 9, 2023
2022 Meeting Materials
November 4, 2022
August 5, 2022
May 6, 2022
March 4, 2022
January 7, 2022
For meeting documents older than 2022, contact Kacey.Wardle@state.co.us
- CIHS: Final Evaluation Design Report - June 2022
- CIHS: Final Evaluation Design Report - July 2021
- Mission Analytics Group Inc.: Contractor for Evaluation Design and Implementation 2020-2025
- CIHS: Final Evaluation Design Report - June 2020
- Contractor for Evaluation 2015-2020 - National Research Center Inc. (NRC)
- NRC Final Report for SFY 18-19 - September 2019
- NRC Annual Report for SFY 18-19 - June 2019
- NRC Annual Report for SFY 17-18 - June 2018
- NRC Annual Report for SFY 16-17 - June 2017
- Effectiveness and Cost Effectiveness of Complementary and Integrated Health Services for Spinal Cord Injury - June 2017
- SCI Research Report - November 2016
- SCI Expansion Opportunities Report - November 2016
- SCI Best Practices Report - November 2016
- Senate Bill (SB) 21-038 was run by external stakeholders which expanded the eligible population for the waiver, and also expanded the waiver statewide.
- Senate Bill (SB) 19-197 was run by external stakeholders which renewed the Home and Community Based Services Spinal Cord Injury Waiver through 2025 and extended the Independent Evaluation of Complementary and Integrative Health Services through 2025.
- Senate Bill (SB) 15-011 was run by external stakeholders which renewed the Home and Community Based Services Spinal Cord Injury Waiver through 2020.
- Complementary and Integrative Health Waiver website
- Complementary and Integrative Health Services Guide - Updated September 2022
- CIH Providers List - New!
- CIH Waiver Renewal
- Long-Term Services and Supports Programs website
For information concerning the Complementary and Integrative Health Advisory Committee meetings please contact: Kacey.Wardle@state.co.us
Want to participate? - All committee positions have been filled. However, this is an open public meeting and people from the public are welcome to attend and participate during any meeting. A time for Open Forum for public comment is available near the end of each meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for the meetings will be provided upon request for persons with disabilities. Auxiliary aids and services for individuals with disabilities and language services for individuals whose first language is not English may be provided upon request. Please notify John Barry at 303-866-3173 or John.R.Barry@state.co.us or the 504/ADA Coordinator at email@example.com at least one week prior to the meeting to make arrangements.