Department Plans and Reports
- 2020 Maternal Health Equity Report - April 2023
- Health First Colorado Maternity Report - September 2021
Health First Colorado Telemedicine Evaluation - March 2021
Reducing Prescription Drug Costs
- A New Path Forward In Health Care
- The Accountable Care Collaborative
- Getting Health Care Coverage Through Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus
- Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
- Medicaid Expansion under the Affordable Care Act
- Health First Colorado Buy-In Program For Working Adults with Disabilities Overview
- Health First Colorado Buy-In Program For Children With Disabilities Overview
- Long-Term Services and Supports
- Senior Dental Program Overview
At a Glance is a monthly newsletter providing information on major Department initiatives including policy changes and program updates.
2023 At a Glance Newsletters
2022 At a Glance Newsletters
Office of Community Living
The Office of Community Living offers communications regarding services and supports for older adults and adults and children across disabilities.
Colorado Indigent Care Program
The Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP) delivers discounted health care services to low-income people who are not eligible for benefits under Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid program) or CHP+. CICP is not a health insurance program. Sign up for CICP updates.
The Provider Bulletin is published monthly and covers topics of interest to providers and billing professionals.
County Connections is designed to inform county directors, managers, supervisors, and leads in areas such as county performance, process improvement, collaboration, policy updates, upcoming due dates, and more.
School Health Services
The Colorado School Health Services (SHS) Program is administered by the Department in collaboration with the Colorado Department of Education. Providers participating in the program may receive federal matching funds for amounts spent in providing health services through the public schools to students who are receiving Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid program) benefits. The SHS Newsletter is published quarterly.
Drug Utilization Review Board
The Drug Utilization Review (DUR) Board serves in an advisory capacity to the Department and makes recommendations regarding issues of drug utilization, provider education interventions, and application of standards. The DUR Newsletter is published quarterly.