Welcome to the County Administration webpage. Here you will find resources for county programs, communications and funding. For more information regarding anything related to county administration, reach out to the County Relations inbox.
County Programs and Initiatives
The County Relations team manages the County Incentives Program and the County Grant Program. More information can be found below.
The County Incentives Program was launched in Fiscal Year 2014-15. The Department, in conjunction with county partners, identified goals, benchmarks, or deliverables that are tied to county performance. If counties meet the requirements of the incentives, they are paid additional funds up their local share. The actual amount paid depends on how many incentives the county met.
The following documents should be utilized by counties for participation in the County Incentives Program. Any required submissions should be sent to the County Relations inbox.
FY 2021-22 County Incentives Program
- 4/14/2021 FY 2021-22 Performance Incentives Discussion - PPT
- 4/27/2021 FY 2021-22 Small Review Size Exemption Discussion - PPT
- 5/13/2021 FY 2021-22 Small Review Size Exemption Follow Up Discussion - PPT
|Incentives Operational Memos||Related Documents|
Performance Compliance Incentive
|Continuous Coverage Incentive|
FY 2020-21 County Incentives Program: Documents and Resources
- FY 2020-21 County Incentives Program Intergovernmental Agreement
- FY 2020-21 Incentives Funding Table
- Incentives Program Data
Eligibility Performance Incentive - Case Maintenance: % of case changes resulting in disenrollment processed within 15 calendar days. Fewer than 30 case changes in a month is reported as "NR" (not reported).
The County Grant Program was launched in FY 2014-15. The program provides one-time funding to counties for projects that meet certain criteria, including the ability to reproduce the success of the project statewide or regionally, improvement of business processes, and/or improvement of member experience. Questions regarding the County Grant Program can be directed to the County Relations inbox.
The following documents should be utilized by counties for participation in the County Grant Program. Any required submissions should be sent to the County Relations inbox.
FY 2020-21 Documents and Resources - County Grant Program
- FY 20-21 Public Health Emergency Targeted Grant Funding
- FY 20-21County Grant Program Informational Memo
- FY 2019-20 Final Deliverables - County Grant Program
Community Connect Coordinated Case Management and Referral Expansion Project Chaffee County Workflow Management Technology Implementation Project El Paso County Health First Colorado (HFC) Provider Network Expansion & Support Fremont County Workload Management Project Grand County Improving the Health First Colorado Customer Experience Gunnison County Benefit Outreach and Member Health Lake County Develop a Member experience feedback process. Moffat County Implementing HS Connect (HSC) Pitkin County Health First Utilization Expansion Program
County Grant Program Year End Report Out
Helpful Links for Counties
- Coding County Activities to Enhanced/Non-Enhanced Match
- IM 20-031 FY 2021-22 BA-10 Budget Amendment (PHE Locked-In)
- IM 20-026 - FY 2020-21 County Administration Allocations
- County Administration and Finance Rules
- Agency Letter 15-006- Enhanced Match Funding Information
- HCPF Budget Documents- link to budget documents including fiscal year budget requests, supplemental requests, premiums and presumptive eligibility expenditures, and more
- 2014-15 R6 Budget Request- provides the legislative language that authorized the County Grant and Incentives Programs.