Important Information Links
- CICP COVID-19 FAQs
- HB21-1198 Hospital Discounted Care
- Attorney Subrogation Policy
- CICP Stakeholder Advisory Council
- CICP Fact Page
- Health First Colorado vs CICP
- Health Insurance vs CICP
- Open Enrollment Information
- Provider Directory updated September 1, 2022
- Provider Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Charge Rule and Colorado Immigrants
- Uniform Application - Version 1.4, Effective April 1, 2023
- Clinic Client Excel Application - Version 9.1, Effective April 1, 2023
- Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG) Calculator - Effective April 1, 2023
- Federal Poverty Guidelines April 2023 - March 2024
2022-23 Annual Provider Application
Please contact the Department to request a blank copy of the 2022-23 Annual Provider Application.
- 2022-23 Annual Training
Hospital providers must have at least one staff member attend each of the two trainings. Clinic providers would only need to attend one of the two policies and procedures training sessions. There will not be training this year on the clinic version of the client application. All providers are encouraged to have at least one staff member attend the Question and Answer session. The Question and Answer session will cover all questions asked during the first four training sessions and will have an open forum for additional questions. Training will contain attendee participation questions throughout.
Clinic Client Application Training
Clinic Client Application Presentation Slides
CICP Policies and Procedures
CICP Policies and Procedures Presentation Slides
Uniform Application for Hospital Discounted Care and CICP - May 2022
Uniform Application Training Handouts
- Uniform Application for Hospital Discounted Care and CICP Presentation Slides
- Uniform Application for Hospital Discounted Care and CICP for Note Taking
Uniform Application for Hospital Discounted Care and CICP - August 2022
- 2021-22 Annual Training
The Department held annual training for the CICP June 16 through June 29. This year's training topics were Income Determination, Application Policies, and Household Scenarios. As always, the last training session will be the Q&A session that reviewed all questions asked during the other sessions and allowed time for additional questions. Slides are posted below with links to the recordings.
Income Determination - This training covered how to calculate income for different situations, including but not limited to past and current short term disability, income in other currencies, self-employment, and unemployment.
Income Calculation Presentation
Income Calculation Training RecordingApplication Policies - This training will covered how to fill out the CICP client application (both hospital and clinic), including the policies involved in how certain sections must be filled out. Topics covered include but are not limited to effective dates, Health First Colorado eligibility and denials, and lawful presence.
Household Scenarios - This training consisted of working through various fictional household scenarios based on common questions sent to the CICP inbox.Question and Answer - This session covered all questions asked during the first six training sessions and allowed for an open forum for any other questions to be asked.
- 2022-23 Operations Manual - Effective July 1, 2022
- 2021-22 Operations Manual - Effective July 1, 2021
Program data is due annually with the Annual Provider Application for CICP Clinics and with the DSH Audit data for CICP Hospitals.
- Program Updates and Communications
- July 11, 2022 - 2022-23 Operations Manual, Uniform Application Version 0.6, Updated Medicaid Rules
- June 29, 2022 - Uniform Application Version 0.5 Available
- June 23, 2022 - Applications Update
- June 16, 2022 - Advisory Council Seeking Applicants
- June 8, 2022 - June 10, 2022 - Clinic Application Training and Lawful Presence Reminder
- May 31, 2022 - Updated Uniform Application Available
- May 19, 2022 - Stakeholder Advisory Council Meeting on May 23, 2022
- May 3, 2022 - Annual Training Dates and Registration
- May 2, 2022 - Future of CICP Program Proposal
- April 28, 2022 - Flexible Signature Extension, Annual Training
- April 15, 2022 - CICP Advisory Council Meeting on April 25, 2022
- April 1, 2022 - FPG Updates and Client Application Available