Thank you for submitting an enrollment application.
What happens next?
- Save the ATN (application tracking number), login, and password information.
- The application is reviewed by the Department's fiscal agent. The average processing time is 5-10 business days.
- Some applications may require a site visit or Department approval.
- The application may be approved or returned to the provider for changes or missing documents. If the application is returned, the provider can make corrections and resubmit. A notification will be sent via email to the contact person on the application.
- Once the application has been approved, another notification will be sent.
After the application is approved:
- Sign-up for beginning billing training
- Review the relevant billing manual
- Refer to the Rates & Fee Schedules including prior authorization requirements
- Access the Provider Portal to verify member eligibility, make enrollment updates, submit claims, download remittance advice, and more
- Sign-up for ERA enrollment if using a clearinghouse