The Department is implementing the new Care and Case Management (CCM) System which will streamline processes and increase efficiency for case managers and members.
The CCM system will consolidate case management functions that currently exist across the BUS and DDDWeb systems and add other functionality including:
- New Assessment and Person-Centered Support Plan
- Other functions of case management, such as:
- Log note entry
- Critical Incident Reporting (CIRS)
- Allows for automated outputs to aid in support planning
- Interfaces with the Bridge, CBMS and PEAKPro
Recent communications to case managers are located on the Provider News page and Case Manager's Corner newsletters.
- Case Manager CCM Update & CCM 100.2 Demo - January 2023 - NEW!
Care & Case Management Updates for Case Management Agencies
- March 8, 2022
- February 22, 2022
- February 8, 2022
- January 11, 2022