The Department is implementing the new Care and Case Management (CCM) System which will streamline processes and increase efficiency for case managers and members.
The CCM system will consolidate case management functions that currently exist across the BUS and DDDWeb systems and add other functionality including:
- New Assessment and Person-Centered Support Plan
- Other functions of case management, such as:
- Log note entry
- Critical Incident Reporting (CIRS)
- Allows for automated outputs to aid in support planning
- Interfaces with the Bridge, CBMS and PEAKPro
At this time, the Department does not have a Go Live date for the CCM system but is working with vendors to finalize a timeline and will share updates as they are available. Check back here for updates.
In addition, recent communications to case managers are located on the Provider News page.
February 16, 2022
The implementation of the CCM System and the New Assessment & Person-Centered Support Plan has been postponed. This doesn’t necessarily reflect the hard work and great amount of progress that we have made. With the postponement of the Go Live date, we will be reimplementing a "Soft Launch." Please see a high-level, preliminary timeline below.
Soft Launch - System functional only for limited assessment & support planning
- April 2022 - End-to-End User Acceptance Testing
- April/May 2022 - Web-Based Training (WBT) / Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) Assessment Training
- May 2022 - CCM (MedCompass) System Training
- June 2022 - Superuser Sandbox “Training Environment”
- June 2022 - Superuser Mock Assessments
- July 2022 - Superuser Member Assessments
Go Live - October 17, 2022
Care & Case Management Updates for Case Management Agencies
- March 8, 2022
- February 22, 2022
- February 8, 2022
- January 11, 2022
Upcoming Meeting Schedule:
- March 22, 2022 - 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- April 5, 2022 - 2:00 - 3:30 pm
- April 19, 2022 - 2:00 - 3:30 pm