Notice of a Data Security Incident
HCPF is providing notice of recent data security incident that involves certain individuals’ personal information and/or protected health information. Learn more.
Protect Yourself! Beware of Scams
Scammers are targeting Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) members through text messages and phone calls. Learn how to protect yourself.
Update Your Information
Make sure Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) have your current phone number, email and mailing address. It’s important to make sure we can reach you when it’s time to fill out paperwork.
Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus members, providers, and stakeholders: Get updated information about COVID-19.
I Want To...
- How will I know when my renewal is due?
- How do I get a Health First Colorado card?
- How can I log in to PEAK and manage my account?
- How do I get help using PEAK?
- What is my Case Number?
- How do I change my Primary Care Provider?
- How do I get behavioral health services?
- How do I cancel my Health First Colorado coverage?
- What are Health First Colorado's benefits and co-payments?
- How do I check the status of my application?