Update Your Information
Make sure Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) have your current phone number, email and mailing address. It’s important to make sure we can reach you when it’s time to fill out paperwork.
Health First Colorado and CHP+ Cover Members for 12 Months After Giving Birth
Starting July 1, 2022, Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus will offer expanded maternal health care and family planning benefits and services.
Health First Colorado and Child Health Plan Plus members, providers, and stakeholders: Get updated information about COVID-19.
1570 Grant Building Closed
I Want To...
- How do I get a Health First Colorado card?
- How can I log in to PEAK and manage my account?
- How do I get help using PEAK?
- What is my Case Number?
- How do I change my Primary Care Provider?
- How do I get behavioral health services?
- How do I cancel my Health First Colorado coverage?
- What are Health First Colorado's benefits and co-payments?
- How do I check the status of my application?