Eligibility Sites can access important information and materials from the following webpages.
COVID-19 Unwind and Public Health Emergency (PHE) Resources
- COVID-19 Unwind Educational Session Webinar
- COVID-19 Unwind Presentation (PDF)
- COVID-19 Unwind FAQs
- Flowchart Desk Aid (COVID-19 Unwind Medical Assistance and CDHS Combo Ex-Parte Process)
- Policy Memos
- Operational Memos
- Informational Memos
- FAQs (Public Health Emergency Planning)
- Public Health Emergency Monthly Updates
- Community Partner Webinars
- Member COVID-19 Resources
- County and Eligibility Site COVID-19 Resources
- Executive Director and Eligibility Communications Presentation Recordings
- Additional Resources
- COVID-19 Memo Guidance for Eligibility Sites
Medical Assistance Renewal Resources
- Renewal Revamp Session Recordings
- Renewal Revamp Presentations (PDF slides)
- Renewal Revamp Workbook
- Renewal Revamp FAQ
- County Dashboard Tips Sheet
- 2023 CBMS Calendar
- CBMS Communications
CBMS Build Trainings
Staff Development Division
(Sections: Medical Assistance, Medical Assistance (Non-MAGI), COVID-19 Guidance)
- CBMS Medical Assistance Re-Apply Desk Aid Acceptable Forms for Renewal/RRR Desk Aid
- COVID-19 Unwind Supervisory Authorization Updates Desk Aid
- Addressing the Medical Assistance Additional Information Form Desk Aid
- Disposing of a Resource Process Manual
- Clearing Verifications in Medical Assistance Desk Aid (New)
(Use the 'Search" Feature to Access Below Content)
- Medical Assistance Renewal Process (Renewal Revamp) Web Based Training (WBT)
- CBMS Medical Assistance Equifax Data via the Federal Hub WBT
- Verifications WBT
- Interfaces WBT
- Resources Basic Data Entry
Eligibility Medicaid Inbox - HCPF_Medicaid.Eligibility@state.co.us
(Include the following information with your submission)
- Background – Be clear about the issue or question and provide a concise description.
- Research – Identify the steps taken in your attempt to find the answer to the issue or question. Example: Reviewing training materials, researching regulations, or any other available resources.
- Conclusion – State that you are requesting assistance from the Inbox because you have been unable to find the answer to the issue or question.
OIT Help Desk
- Follow the normal Help Desk Ticket (HDT) process.
HCPF/Eligibility Sites COVID-19 Unwind Touch Base - Monthly Meeting
(Subject to change)
- Recurring meetings with eligibility sites scheduled on the last Thursday of each month.
COVID-19 Unwind Quarterly Session
(Subject to change)
- Recurring quarterly meetings with eligibility sites scheduled on the last Thursday of April, July, October, and January.
COVID-19 Unwind Command Center
A special Command Center is scheduled for spring 2023. The Command Center is available via phone or virtual meeting from 12 to 1 p.m. on pre-scheduled days to address systems (CBMS/PEAK) and policy questions.
Medical Assistance COVID-19 Unwind Command Center Schedule
12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
|Date||Time||Add to Google Calendar|
|Wednesday, June 07, 2023||12 to 1 p.m.|
|Wednesday, June 21, 2023||12 to 1 p.m.|
To join the Medical Assistance COVID-19 Unwind Command Center by phone:
PIN: 140 027 642#
For More Information Contact
Note: The COVID-19 Inbox closed permanently on Feb. 17, 2023. Questions should be directed to the HCPF Medicaid Eligibility inbox at HCPF_Medicaid.Eligibility@state.co.us.