ACC Phase III Informational Resources
The Department of Health Care Policy & Financing (the Department) created the Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC) in 2011 to deliver cost-effective, quality health care services to its Colorado Medicaid members and to improve the health of Coloradans. The ACC features Regional Accountable Entities (RAEs) operating in seven regions.
Current contracts between the Department and the RAEs will end on June 30, 2025. The Department has developed goals and priority areas for improvement and innovation intended to better align with our modernized mission, advances made by our sister agencies, and stakeholder input received over the past several years.
ACC Phase III Advancements Align with Department’s Mission
The mission of the Department of Health Care Policy & Financing is to improve health care equity, access, and outcomes for the people we serve while saving Coloradans money on health care and driving value for Colorado. The ACC Phase III features are designed in support of achieving this mission.
Goals for ACC Phase III
- Improve quality care for members
- Close health disparities and promote health equity for members
- Improve care access for members
- Improve the member and provider service experience
- Manage costs to protect member coverage, benefits, and provider reimbursements
Key Dates and Milestones
- Concept Papers for Priority Initiatives: Spring - Summer 2023
- Draft Request for Proposals for Public Comment: November 2023
- Request for Proposals Published: April 2024
- Vendors Apply to Become a RAE: Spring - Fall 2024
- ACC Phase III Begins: July 2025
Sign Up for Updates
Want the latest on Phase III of the Accountable Care Collaborative? Sign up for notifications today! All announcements regarding stakeholder activities for ACC Phase III will be published in the Accountable Care Collaborative Program Updates newsletter, which will begin regular distribution in the fall of 2022.
ACC Phase III Feedback
You may provide input on ACC III using the ACC Phase III Open Feedback Form
Timeline of Stakeholder Engagement Activities
ACC Phase III Stakeholder Engagement Meetings
Learn about the ACC
To learn more, visit the ACC Phase II web page.