The Dental Advisory Committee (DAC) makes recommendations to the Medical Services Board regarding the Colorado Dental Health Care Program for Low-Income Seniors (Senior Dental Program) pursuant to Section 25.5-3-406, Colorado Revised Statutes. These recommendations include, defining covered dental services, dental grant procedures standards, maximum amount per procedure, and operational policies. The purpose of the Senior Dental Program is to provide grant funds throughout Colorado to Area Agency on Aging, public health agencies, Community Health Centers, private dental practices, and other community-based organizations to assist the aging population with dental care.
- Dr. Matthew Carlston, DMD, Comfort Dental Colorado and Yale
- Joan Eskens, RDH, Tri-County Health Department
- Dr. Lonnie Johnson, Senior Associate Dean of Clinics and Professional Practice, University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
- Dr. Karl Kohlgraf, Chief Dental Officer, Sunrise Community Health
- Leighanna Konetski, Nutritionist of State Unit on Aging, Colorado Department of Human Services
- Glen Pfeifer, A client of the Dental Health Care Program for Low-Income Seniors
- Amanda Rens-Moon, Program Specialist Lead, Northwest Colorado Council of Governments-Alpine Area Agency on Aging
- Cassie Scott, Program Manager of Community Resources, Denver Regional Council of Governments
- Dana Turner, Dental Service Director, Health District of Northern Larimer County
- Megan Wilson, Director of Programs, Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation
2022 Meeting Schedule and Handouts
Meetings will be held virtually until further notice. Meeting times are from 2:00 to 4:00 P.M, except as otherwise noted.
- July 19, 2022
- Agenda - July 19, 2022
- Meeting - July 19, 2022
- April 26, 2022
- Agenda - April 26, 2022
- Meeting - April 26, 2022
- January 25, 2022 - Cancelled
- Meeting cancelled
2021 Meeting Schedule and Handouts
- October 19, 2021
- Agenda - October 19, 2021
- Meeting - October 19, 2021
- April 13, 2021
- Agenda - April 13, 2021
- Meeting - April 13, 2021
- February 24, 2021 from 9:00 to 11:00 A.M.
Reasonable accommodations for the meetings will be provided upon request for persons with disabilities. Please contact the Program Administrator at least one week prior to the scheduled meeting if you need special arrangements.