The Program operates as a subcommittee of the Colorado Healthcare Affordability and Sustainability Enterprise Board and is comprised of staff from hospitals, the Colorado Hospital Association and the Department. The subcommittee recommends performance measures that form the basis of the incentive payment, recommends how payments should be made, communicates with hospitals and gathers and analyzes data required for the performance measures.
The major tasks of the subcommittee include:
- Recommend performance measures that form the basis of the incentive payment.
- Recommend how payments should be made.
- Communicate with hospitals.
- Gather and analyze data required for the performance measures
The Data Collection Tool (DCT) opens May 2, 2022 and will remain open through May 31, 2022. We will have all user accounts set up and ready to go live on May 2, 2022.
Below are some key dates associated with the revised timeline for HQIP 2022.
- April 21, 2022 - DCT Training Webinar (Thursday)
- May 2, 2022 - DCT Application Launch (Monday)
- May 31, 2022 - DCT Application Close (Tuesday)
- August 1, 2022 - Scoring Review and Reconsideration Period Begins (Monday)
- TBD - On-Site Reviews
- August 19, 2022 - Scoring Review and Reconsideration Period Ends (Friday)
- Mid-September 2022 - Scoring Letters to Hospitals
Tools & Resources