The EFT information from revalidation or enrollment is used, but if EFT information has changed since enrollment, it needs to be updated.
- Login to Provider Web Portal
- Click EFT/ERA (835) Enrollment
- Click EFT Enrollment Application link
- Click Continue
- Complete all required fields and click Continue
- Attach either a voided check or a bank letter
Bank letter must be dated within the past 6 months.
- Sign the Agreement
Type name into the signature box and click Review.
Print a copy for records and then click Submit.
Record the EFT Application Tracking Number. It is needed to check the status of the EFT application.
The new EFT information should go into effect within two weeks. Paper checks will be sent for the next two weeks.
Need More Help?
Please visit the Quick Guides web page to find all the Provider Web Portal Quick Guides.