Check out our Department publications and newsletters and find out what's new.
Stay up-to-date on current projects and issues with our news releases and newsletters. Sign up for publications.
2021 News Releases
- U.S. Supreme Court Upholds the Affordable Care Act - June 17, 2021
- State Supreme Court Upholds Hospital Provider Fees - June 15, 2021
- Bills to Improve Long-Term Care Signed into Law - May 27, 2021
- Colorado Releases Solicitation to Import Prescription Drugs from Canada - Jan. 25, 2021
- Polis Administration Releases New Prescription Drug Report - Assembles More Than 1600 Colorado Leaders to Tackle Prescription Drug Costs - Jan. 11, 2021
2020 News Releases
- Health First Colorado Expands Substance Use Disorder Benefits - Dec. 31, 2020
- Get Covered 2021 Colorado Day - Dec. 10, 2020
- Colorado Foundations Partner with State to Support Providers - Oct. 29, 2020
- State Prepares for Half Million New Medicaid Members- June 10, 2020
- New Website Launches to Help Address Health Care Workforce Shortages and Improve Care - May 11, 2020
- Health First Colorado Announces Telemedicine Changes - March 20, 2020
- Colorado Submits State Importation Plan - Mar. 9, 2020
- Colorado Division of Insurance and Department of Health Care Policy & Financing Release Expected Maximum Hospital-Specific Rates Under Colorado Affordable Health Care Option - Mar. 6, 2020
- Gov. Polis, Lt. Gov. Primavera Unveil 2020 Health Care Roadmap - Feb. 27, 2020
- Report Shows Hospitals Continue to Increase Prices for Coloradans with Private Insurance - Jan. 23, 2020
Proposed changes to programs, benefits, rates and other initiatives important to Coloradans are listed here. We post public notices in the Colorado Register, and for 60 days on this web page.
- Heightened Scrutiny Determinations Under Various Waivers
- Alternative Payment Methodology 2
- Adult Dental Benefit Maximum
- COVID-19 Emergency Targeted Case Management Additional Workload One-time Per Member Per Month Payment
- Medicaid Fee-for-Service Reimbursement Rate Increases
- Behavioral Health Fee-For-Service Rate Rebalance CORRECTIONS
Previous public notices are on the Secretary of State website.