The Behavioral Health Independent Provider Network (IPN) Forum was created for behavioral health providers to engage with and partner collaboratively with the Department of Health Care Policy (the Department) and Financing and Regional Accountable Entities (RAEs). The Department recently published frequently asked questions and answers about key behavioral health initiatives and policies that may impact the IPN.
Complete our Provider Update Form to receive general announcements sent to all providers, as well as messages to specific provider type.
Phase II of the IPN Collaboration Project Launches
Phase I of this project began in April when the Department of Health Care Policy & Financing (Department) contracted Arrow Performance Group (APG). The Denver-based consulting firm facilitated a collaborative working process between the IPN, RAEs, and the Department. This work aimed at identifying and resolving barriers to delivering behavioral health services to Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid program) members.
In Phase II of this project, APG will facilitate a collaborative process focused on developing possible solutions to the issues identified during Phase I. As part of Phase II, a Task Force and Action Teams, consisting of representatives from the IPN, RAEs and HCPF, will convene. These stakeholder groups will meet between November and June to articulate solutions to the identified challenges. As the work progresses, regular project updates will be posted on the Behavioral Health IPN Forum webpage as well as shared with the RAEs. A Phase II report outlining the solutions identified will be published in June. In the meantime, read the report to learn more about Phase I findings.
- Behavioral Health Accountability Dashboard September 2022
- Behavioral Health Accountability Dashboard August 2022
- Behavioral Health Accountability Dashboard July 2022
- Behavioral Health Accountability Dashboard June 2022
- Behavioral Health Key Performance Initiatives as of May 2022
- Provider Complaint Submission Form
- Regional Accountable Entity (RAE) Provider Contact Information
- Independent Provider Network Efforts
- Notice sent to providers February 28, 2022 - includes clarification on future meetings
- Presentation from IPN Forum Kick-Off Meeting on February 16, 2022
Complete our Provider Update Form to get general provider announcements or provider-specific messages.