We welcome your comments to the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing and its social media content. Please keep in mind:
- A social media post or message doesn't provide the history or contact information needed to resolve individual problems. The best method to resolve problems is to reach out to us via phone or email.
- Public comments expressed on social media sites do not reflect the opinions and position of HCPF or our employees. If you have any questions concerning the department's social media pages, please contact us.
- Comments or direct messages should NOT include Protected Health Information as that term is defined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Comments that are clearly off-topic from the related post will be deleted. Comments that relate to a problem with a HCPF related service or provider may also be deleted.
- Comments posted about other government agencies may be removed. For more information on State of Colorado agencies please visit colorado.gov.
Once comments have been posted, we reserve the right to delete submissions that contain:
- Vulgar language
- Personal attacks of any kind
- Promotion of discrimination
- Spam or links to other sites
- Promotion of illegal activity
- Promotion for particular services, products, or websites
- Personally identifiable medical information
- Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations