Qualified Residential Treatment Programs (QRTPs) are residential trauma-informed treatment programs designed to meet the behavioral health needs of children. QRTPs were created in compliance with the federal Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA), and in collaboration with other State agencies and providers to support the spectrum of treatment.
The Department invites you to provide feedback to help inform and refine the final QRTP policy. There will also be time for policy questions and clarification.
|Date/Time||Virtual Meeting Link||Call-in Information||Meeting Documents/Recordings|
June 9, 2022
|August 31, 2021
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
|(877) 853-5257 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 938 5259 6494
If you are unable to attend the meeting on August 31, 2021:
- A meeting recording will be available and posted on this page within 48 hours of the meeting.
- You may also provide written feedback via email to HCPF_access@state.co.us by August 31, 2021.
- Child/Youth Provider Attestation Form
- Family First Prevention Services Act Implementation Team
- H.R. 1892 Bi-Partisan Budget Act of 2018
- National Conference of State Legislatures Family First Prevention Services Act
- Provider Enrollment Information
- State Medicaid Manual Section 43-90
- Title IV-E Prevention Program