The CLQIC is an advisory committee that will help to shape a robust quality improvement process for the Office of Community Living. With person centeredness as a foundation, the CLQIC will study national trends, current and potential data sets, and other appropriate input so as to understand current systems and to imagine desired future systems. The CLQIC will provide advisory input related to, among other things:
- Development of a robust quality strategy for the OCL including discovery and remediation processes,
- Input related to future surveys on client experience - as well as input about how to respond to data from completed surveys,
- Maintain and grow a survey library of questions and methodologies consisting of existing and novel survey questions and data collection strategies with emphasis on disability cultural competency,
- Address health disparities among those receiving OCL services,
- Monitor consumer survey fatigue, and
- Explore social media opportunities.
The Community Living Quality Improvement Committee (CLQIC) meets on the 3rd Wednesday, Bi-Monthly
12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
Spark Policy Institute
2717 Welton Street
Denver, CO 80205
CLQIC Committee and Member Information
The Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing (HCPF) houses an advisory committee focused on quality improvement for HCPF's Office of Community Living (OCL). The Community Living Quality Improvement Committee (CLQIC) provides input to the OCL on the development of a robust quality strategy from a person-centered perspective.
The CLQIC meets on a monthly basis for two hours. The committee is interested in membership inclusive of persons with lived experiences, caregivers, providers and related stakeholders of the following child and adult populations:
- Older Adults
- Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health Disabilities
- Behavioral Disabilities
- Substance Use Disorders
The CLQIC's charter mandates open recruitment, and applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. That said, membership is based on keeping diverse representation on CLQIC. Therefore, simply submitting an application does not ensure acceptance onto CLQIC.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the CLQIC, or you have any additional questions, comments or feedback, please contact Tasia Sinn by email Tasia.firstname.lastname@example.org by phone303-866-3987.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
CLQIC Meeting Norms
- Turn off or silence our cell phones,
- Not place barriers between ourselves and others and so will not use laptops or tablets,
- Arrive on time so we can begin on time,
- End on time and not leave early,
- Respect one another by not interrupting, not monopolizing the conversation and not having side conversations when someone is speaking,
- Speak for ourselves and not for others by always using "I" language, owning what we say,
- When reflecting on what another person has said, we will say what we hear them to have said and check with them that our hearing is correct,
- Honor the use of name tents to indicate when we wish to speak,
- Respect other process tools implemented by the facilitator.
For questions or inquiries, please contact Tasia.Sinn@state.co.us or call (303) 866-3987.